Saturday, March 21, 2009

i have really missed aleah

it is amazing how much more you miss someone when you get a little sample of what you have been living without. we have been totally blessed to have a very fun house guest this weekend. although, i really shouldn't call her a guest since she is actually family. aleah came down on thursday to hang out with us for the weekend and it has been really great talking and catching up. just like the good 'ole days. she is such a valuable friend to me, and has grown to be my "redding sister." i love talking, laughing and being silly with her. she understands my silly moods and occassional dramatic personality and loves me just the same! we are having a great time and i don't want her to leave! she is such fun to have around and such an awesome aunt to xander! we love her!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm glad you had this time together.