Friday, March 27, 2009

Creative shadows

Yesterday, Xander woke up from his afternoon nap in a very determined mood. He wanted to go outside and play- right away! Unfortunately, it took him about 10 minutes to communicate that to me with a mix of his broken english, sign-language & foot stomping! Once I realized what he was asking for, I quickly put on his shoes (against his better judgement) and let him run wild outside in the newly found sun. It was such a beautiful day to explore. Xander quickly found all the things he shouldn't be playing with, like Malachi's dog food and Brandon's tools. He is such a boy! He loves to examine everything & analyze every inch of his surroundings. It was so entertaining to watch him fully enjoy our backyard. I am so looking forward to this summer!


Now I lay me down to sleep...


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your pictures are amazing! Xander's profile is adorable! Seriously, you need to submit them into something, somewhere?

Kim said...

Ditto Jessica's comment! Really awesome!