Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good Intentions

Recently, I feel like my life has been very cluttered with good intentions left unmet. Good intentions to write thank you cards from Xander's birthday (thank you to all of you who came or sent gifts, cards & well wishes)***Good intentions to clean my house, deep clean my house, organize my desk & actually "move into" my closet***Good intentions to plan a date for Brandon***Good intentions to send care packages to my friends who are expecting (I have all the stuff, just sitting on my counter in the laundry room...it's been there for 6 weeks)***Good intentions to call a few of my friends/family who I love & miss so much (especially my not-so-little-anymore Pringle kids)***Good intentions to write thank you cards for Christmas, & dinner invitations, sweet gestures & kind words***Good intentions to send cards to my sisters...
The list goes on, and as I pour over it and realize how many I have failed at. To those of you who feel I have failed you, I am sorry. I already feel like I have let people down. All i can focus on is being a good mom right now. And thankfully, that is the one thing in my life that I am not failing at right now. SO, for that, I am not sorry!

5 comments:

Brandon and Brittany Kelly said...

if only i felt bad for all of the things i never got done...love ya and everything is going to be ok nobody expects as much from you as you expect to give us. Love you and hope to see you soon

The Hendriks Three said...

you are sweet bb. i love you!

Mimi said...

You are a great mom, daughter, sister, wife, friend, etc. You are much harder on yourself than others are on you. We love you for who you are. you are better at cards, calls, updates, pictures, etc. than the rest of us.

Kim said...

You are amazing and you will never regret focusing on what is most important right now. Xander! Love you lots and please quit being so hard on yourself.

If sharing on the blog helped then that is a good thing. If only so we could all encourage you. :-)

Becki said...

I totally agree - there are so many things I think of doing and then never actually do them! You're right, don't feel like a failure, because you do what you can... :o)