Monday, September 15, 2008

We're S.i.i.i.i.ck!






Mega germs at the hendriks household.  Xander is still not feeling well with his ear infection (although you wouldn't be able to tell by his ever cheersome demeanor) and Brandon passed on his sinus congestion/runny nose/migraine/whatever is was to me! Hooray! So I have been trying to get better all weekend.  My parents get here on Wednesday and I certainly don't want to spend any part of their visit sick in bed! Xander has had a hard time sleeping because his ear is bothering him, so naptime was almost non-existent today. But Brandon has been a huge help with him.  Youth Group started about fifteen minutes ago, and of course, Xander decided to crash out about thirty min ago- which means I guess we are skipping out tonight.  I hate doing that.  I feel so out of the loop...but I know that it is the best 
for him so that's where I find myself on this Monday night.  Looking forward to this weekend.  Xander is getting dedicated so that should be very special.  Well, I am gonna go try to grab a nap since it is obvious now that we are not going to church. 

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am sorry to hear that you are sick! That is the worst. I really hope that you knock it out before your parents get here.

Love all the pics! Good job. I especially liked the super close up one of the Xan-man.

Love you and glad that Brandon was such a big help today. Way to go Daddy-O!

See you soon!!!