Thursday, September 4, 2008

He's not a baby anymore ;(

YAH! Xander got his first tooth today! Finally!!! He has been a little fussy these past few days due to the fact that he was teething (which in Xander terms basically means he cries every once in awhile because his teeth hurt)  It was wierd.  Actually he was sleeping a lot today.  Which I thought was especially odd since he slept pretty well last night.  But i figured maybe he was just finally learning to sleep on his own.  Well tonight his tooth finally broke the surface and so hopefully i am praying that he will sleep all through the night tonight!!! I am a little sad because I really love his adorable toothless grin.  Good thing I have lots of pictures!  It just seems a little sad because he won't look like a baby anymore...It really makes me sad.  Oh no! I am gonna be one of THOSE moms! But seriously, I will never get those toothless grins back again.  Ever! This is making me sad.  He is only 7 months and I am already thinking he is growing up too fast and I want those moments back.  I really shouldn't blog this late at night!  I should be sleeping...like Xander is right now and for the whole night until at least 8 am! You will hear all about it tomorrow...Goodnight!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Don't be sad--just enjoy each new stage to its fullest. Each stage holds its own special joys (and problems :) ) I love you and can't wait to see you.