Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baby Dedication

Well...Xander is good and dedicated now! We had a beautiful service this morning at church with lots of support from many of our friends and family who traveled the world to be here with us!  It was a lot of fun to have everyone together here and get to hang out together with many of the people that we love so much!  We had such a houseful...it was  party all weekend.  My Dad cooked breakfast this morning and all the moms made lunch which was super nice.  They even cleaned up before I could offer to help!  They are all so sweet and I love them so much.  Everyone has gotten home safely now.  We are so glad that they could make it a priority to be here.  Such a great weekend!  It is so quiet here now...





1 comment:

Kim said...

Have another piece of Robert Redford for me! Had a great time. I posted all the pics on Costco.com if you want them.