Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our new house!







I finally feel settled enough to take a few pictures of our new place...I know they are long awaited so enjoy!  We are so blessed and thankful to have had such a beautiful home fall into our laps...it is a great, safe neighborhood, centrally located near Target, Costco & the mall!  It is always very close to the church, which is perfect! We are really so thankful for the house God has blessed us with here...It is so much better than we ever expected!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad to see all the pics from your house. I'm sure everyone else will be happy as well. I was just thinking this afternoon that I sure wish you would post a picture of Xander soon. It has been 3 day and we are missing his face! You and Brandon are always as beautiful as the last time :-)