Friday, October 31, 2008

Back home...

It has been nice for us to be able to visit Redding again. It just feels so good to be home for a few days. We get to stay with the Barnes, our family in Redding. It is nice to just relax and be with friends. Tonight I got to go out with the girls and enjoy a delicious dinner at Olive Garden. Brandon rode home with Gerry and they stopped in Sac to have dinner with Bryan. Later, Hay-Hay, Anna and I were entertained for hours with Xander's delerious giggles and hysteria. He is quite funny when he gets over-tired! After he went to bed, we enjoyed some more hours of our favorite TV shows together. It is so nice to have a break from life! And a chance to catch up with all my friends! I love all of you so much!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am glad you are here back home too! Yippee!

Fun at dinner tonight with the girlies!

Jessica said...

Hey! What's your email address?? I don't have myspace anymore?