Saturday, October 30, 2010

Aunt Kk

Aunt Kk came to visit us this weekend & as always, we are having a blast. She is such a great Aunt & thoroughly enjoys spoiling my babies! (I still can't get myself to call Xander my "kid" or my "child"...he is still my baby...I just have 2 now!) She always bursts into the house with such enormous energy, showering us with thoughtful gifts, love, excitement & time. She takes time to sit with Xander & play, or watch his movie with him, read stories or just play pretend! She takes Uzziah for me so that I can have my arms free for a moment...changes his diaper, feeds him, or just love on him! It is such a blessing to me to have such a lovely break. I love her dearly & am really looking forward to having my other 2 sisters join us here for the Holidays very soon!

Now-if i could just get her to take the 3 am shift with Uzziah...

1 comment:

Kim said...

I agree, she is a GEM!! Love you both! Enjoy your weekend. (nice seeing your blog :-)