Saturday, August 9, 2008

Brandon Hendriks the best real estate agent the world has ever seen!


My day started off great with a lovely blended chai tea that Kim brought me. It really hit the spot! We were supposed to be scrapbooking, but we didn't get much done(ok- we never even pulled out our stuff!). Brandon was in quite the feisty mood with many sarcastic comments but we can't complain because he kept us entertained as he pretended to be a homemaker! Ha ha! We are enjoying watching Xander learn how to crawl around while we show the house to all the many renters Brandon lined up to view and potentially rent our house. It was quite eventful, in a very uneventful sort of way...Later, I went over to the Barnes and had some awesome guacamole! I was just telling Bran that I wanted Anna to make some. It is soooo good.  And I don't even like guacamole. ;) Then my day took a sudden twist when we headed over to the Faires' to pick up some scrapbooking supplies. Anna and Kim played with their stickers and I got to talk to Tyler for a long time. It was really great to catch up with him...He is a good friend and I forgot how much I liked hanging out with him. ;) Now I am heading back to the house and hope that Xander sleeps through the night so i can get lots of beauty sleep!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow~!
What a cute child you have. How much scrapbooking did you actually get done? Thanks for letting me hang out though. I'll give you the check (friendship fee) soon!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're blogging!! Fun to read what you're up to. Looking forward to tomorrow :)

Kim said...

Holy Guacamole! I wish I had known that was on the menu tonight. I have been craving that!!! Darn! Glad you got to enjoy some though.

Nice having you here tonight! Both of you!!!