Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here we go again



So Xander got bit by a dog...again! We were at a friends house and there were a few children playing and a few dogs running around so we were all just hanging out when all of a sudden I heard the dog bark and saw a friend holding Xander. Immediately i asked, "did that dog bite Xander?" and of course, he did. The dog caught his cheek and his lip, which bled and bled. Xander cried until I offered him some food and then he was happy again ;)

The very next day, Xander was climbing on the gym slide in our living room and was trying to flip over when i heard a thump and a huge cry. Xander had busted his face on the slide while hanging upside down. He split his lip and it bled and bled for almost an hour! And this is my life: raising a boy with blood, tears and absolutely NO FEAR!

Later on, I found Xander on the couch, just chillin'. He is so big it is crazy!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my! This post made me cringe. You are a good mom not to freak out too badly. He is 100% male too. Did you notice how completely relaxed he looks in front of the t.v.

Love you! Tell xander that Mimzy loves him!

Lindsey Tyler said...

He looks like he should be 3 years old already!

Becki said...

he's so beautiful, that was my first thought. good lookin' kid. Haha. :o)

Anonymous said...

Poor guy. See you soon sister. I love you.

Matt and Tiffany said...

What a cutie!!! Well we don't have any dogs here, you should just come visit us!!! Can't wait for Xander to come to the Land Down Unda!! He is such a big boy!!!