Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What a faker!

Tonight Xander and I were playing and he accidentally hit me with a toy. So what did I do? Well, obviously I pretended to cry. I was like "boo-hoo-hoo...wahhhhh..." and then I told him that he hurt me and asked him to give me a hug. He ran over and with his most wonderful Xander-like-smile, gave me the biggest, most loving hug ever. I thanked him and we continued to play. A few moments later he looked over at me and made the funniest, most fake sounding whiny cry ever. He was like"wah-wah-wah" with a big smile & a twinkle in his eye. He was anxiously "crying" and awaiting my response. So i scooped him up and gave him a big hug, of course, which was exactly what he wanted. What a little tease!

2 comments:

Brandon and Brittany Kelly said...

that is so cute i cannot wait to see him again

Stephani said...

I love this!