Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fun in Florida

We are having a great time in FLordia with my family. Xander has "wowed" the family with all of his amazing tricks! He has loved performing and hamming it up for all the friends and family here. He now "praises the Lord," makes snake, duck and cow sounds, tries to walk all the time and gives high fives like nobody's business. He especially loves it when I tell him high five...too slow (and take my hand away real quickly) He has also become quite a great kisser, thanks to Aleah Faires! hahaha! He loves kissing the ladies!
Some of our family from Jax came down to visit today and that was a lot of fun. We went to one of the down town areas and walked around, some some amazing lights, and a free outdoor gymnastic christmas performance. That was fun, especially since it was free.
The sad news is that on the way to the airport, my camera got dropped in the cup holder in our car. Unfortunately, the cup holder was already being occupied by a cup full of water...and there went the life of my good ole' faithful friend. So alas, just in time for Xander's first Christmas, I find myself without a camera.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I guess I know what you are getting for Christmas from Brandon whether you want it or not. Sorry to hear about the camera. Glad to hear you are having a wonderful time. Call me soon and give me an update. I'm babysitting Carter tonight. It will be a bit of a Xander fix. Tell everyone hi! Big hugs!

Brandon and Brittany Kelly said...

man it really sounds like you are having a great time in Florida. love ya :)

Anonymous said...

I taught him the one thing I am good at.